Our friends at Limbs 4 Life, in conjunction with Ottobock, are hosting the LIMB-itless Amputee Conference on Saturday 30 April 2016 at the Darebin Arts and Entertainment Centre in Melbourne.
The purpose of the conference is to educate and empower the Australian amputee community. Presentations will be made by Australian and international experts.
Topics that will be covered include:
- The National Disability Insurance Scheme
- Advances in Prosthetic Components and Techniques
- Tips for improving your physical capabilities
- Techniques for coping with Phantom Pain and Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
- Breakout sessions to provide targeted information to specific user groups including Upper Limb Amputees and Children
Amputees, parents of children with limb difference, carers and Prosthetic, Orthotic and other Allied Health Practitioners are welcome to attend all sessions.